one of those moments
I was standing in the kitchen, at the stove making dinner when Lydie walked in. She stood at the end of the counter, her head just above the counter. I sang a song to her, made up, all about Ldyie. After a minute or two of singing, she said, "I'm not Lydie, I'm Tessa." I shot a look at her totally surprised that I was singing to the wrong twin and confused that I hadn't realized correctly who she was. As I look at her in surprise she said, "Teasing. I gotcha so good!" I was so tickled by her humor, but even more there was a moment with her head peaking above the counter and the sparkle of humor in her eye and I thought to myself that I always wanted to remember that picture in my head. I told her to freeze and grabbed the camera. No doubt I'll forget the mental picture with time, but this picture will help!
Comments