My year
I was scrolling through some pictures to put a little update on here, and found that I hadn't uploaded a single picture since September 2013. I'm running a little behind a lot of the time. I saw this picture and laughed a bit as this feels just like my year. Not sure what I was hoping to capture in that shot, but they were moving faster than me, apparently. We're plugging away and getting things done, just not ever exactly as I set out hoping. We are all growing and the Lord sustains us through his goodness and careful molding. I feel quite content with the imperfection of it all, right now anyway, as I am watching the days fly by too quickly and the kids growing so fast and I just appreciate being here in the process with them. Only 9 weeks left of school and then the summer is here for us!!
Comments