Once again, so far behind. But I want to get pictures in as this is my
only source of record keeping and picture sorting :/ The last three
months:
 |
| Cutest first steps! 11-13-2013 |
 |
| Our gem. Such a good heart. |
 |
| I love watching these two grow up together. Even with their squabbles, they are really very good friends and often make me think of them as another set of twins. |
 |
| An end of summer family hike with Sage, our sweet dog. |
 |
| Her first fits gave much hope for a compliant personlity as they were such sweet, mild fits. She has since squelched such hopes. |
 |
| Everyone loves our Marta! |
 |
| She loves to play the piano and so does Benny. That's a bow on the back of her head thanks to one of the girls :) |
 |
| Exploring the Capitol grounds and stopped to climb a beautiful tree. 11-2 | | | | | | |
|
|
 |
| A day outside with Daddy. 9-30-2013 | | |
|
|
|
|
|
 |
| Luke turned 11 the same day Marta turned one. We so treasure our boy! He has a great heart! |
 |
| Someone turned one! Had our traditional pile of whipped cream on her tray and loved it. 8-24-2013 |
|
|
|
| If you've made it this far, you must be related :) Marta is fifteen months now, and still hasn't been sleeping through the night. I've certainly tried, but with the move everything was thrown off for her and I've worked to be patient and serve her. However, this week I could see it was time and she's only woke up crying once the last two nights, so she's well on her way to sleeping all night and I'm on my way to feeling whole again. It's been a really tough year for me personally with much weariness, but it's also been very growing and I've seen my Jesus in more precious way because of it. All the time I remember that these years are fleeting and I wouldn't rather be doing anything else. I find immeasurable joy from all these children in my care and want to show them Jesus' love more than anything else! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Comments