7 months and so busy
Biggest changes in the shortest time this month. She went from laying there to rolling all over, then scooting across the rug, then trying ever so hard to crawl in the cutest fashion! She's getting her first teeth and just teaching herself to sit up. She LOVES bath time and it is the answer to any problem with Marta :) Emily loved her the day she came home. Now she's smitten with her. She carries her all over the house, plays baby with her, reads to her, rocks her, hugs her... she doesn't want to put her down except to go read her book (another great development!). Everyone still loves her to death. Daddy fights with the kids to get her in his hands when he's home. So thankful for our beautiful blessing!
It's been a really long month with our new house remodel. Joe's been working nights, then gone all day working on the new house. It's been a draining and tough, and nothing really you can do but endure it. I find my heart more often pulled to Jesus and my only strength comes from reading his word, and then I am so thankful for these seasons that remind us how much we need him in every day. Joe has worked hard to be in touch with us, even while missing us so much. His duties had to quickly expand last weekend when I was so sick I couldn't get up.
It's been a really long month with our new house remodel. Joe's been working nights, then gone all day working on the new house. It's been a draining and tough, and nothing really you can do but endure it. I find my heart more often pulled to Jesus and my only strength comes from reading his word, and then I am so thankful for these seasons that remind us how much we need him in every day. Joe has worked hard to be in touch with us, even while missing us so much. His duties had to quickly expand last weekend when I was so sick I couldn't get up.
Luke thought for sure things were looking good when he found his first four leaf clover :)
Comments