keepin up

Life is rushing ahead of me, it feels.  Seems like each day I'm scrambling to finish the day before, but not quite accomplishing even that.  It all mounts up until I do a mad dash on the weekend and finish up just in time to start the next week.  Not sure how long this will last, but I'm trying hard to let go of expectations, for the kids, for Joe and for myself and to just do the best I can with each day.  Marta is still not sleeping good, many nights getting up every couple of hours to eat again- like a newborn.  I keep hoping that maybe it's just a growth spurt.  We'll see.  I finally started giving her some solids and she eats like she's been doing it for months.  I tried a bottle at night to see if she would fill up and sleep a little more, but she rejected that with loud spitting and a few silly faces.  She's such a blessing to us.  We all delight in her!  Emily adores her.  The twins maul her and Ben has a special voice only for her.  Luke can be a little impatient, but he melts over her at the same time.  And Daddy loves her more than he ever dreamed he would.  We're all in love!  Marta, five months already!





Comments

Grandma said…
What a sweet little chubber you are Marta.

Popular Posts