lost my camera

Still looking, but can't put up any pictures right now.  Marta is growing so chubby and quite smiley, when she feels like it. :)  Often at about 3 a.m. she has loads of smiles for me.

Tessa and Lydia have been in a period of adjustment with the baby here.  I think Tessa in particular has been pretty jealous and not so happy with the intrusion.  Her and Liddy have fought more than ever before and have shown jealousy of each other that I haven't seen before.  That might just come with the age of awareness that they are in, but it takes on a different feel when they are twins and saying that they wish they were the other twin.

This morning I disciplined Tessa for playing the DS when I told her not to.  I told her she could not play for the rest of today.  She sassed at me, so I told her that now she would not play for three days.  As she was crying and bringing me the DS, I heard Liddy over in the corner say, "I'm glad I'm not Tessa."

Comments

Popular Posts