They're happy!...


But they want it to be a girl!  The boys want a boy!  and there's for sure only one in there, so I guess someone(s) will have to adjust :).  Either way, we're all very happy to have a new little baby coming the end of summer!  I found out the day after Christnas... my all-time favorite Christmas present!!

Comments

Grandma Schwartz said…
Grandma thinks the girls will be getting a little brother. Everytime I pray for the new wee one I say "he". But you know what they do with false prophets :)
Anonymous said…
Wow!!! So excited for your family!! ~Di =)
Jodi said…
Soooo great to hear!! I feel compelled to say, even thought it is bittersweet, that we would have been due about the same time, but I lost a little bean just before the holidays. I will look forward to the arrival of your sweet new baby. :)
Vicki said…
Oh, I'm so sorry Jodi. You know, for every pregnancy I've had, I've had a friend lose a baby at the same time. It's always very sobering to realize that could be me and only God knows why he chose to extend this life in me and why he chose to give a very short life to yours. I'm sorry for the loss for you, and thank you for sharing and celebrating with me at the same time!
Love you :)

Popular Posts