Starting over
It's been over a year, and I'm back. Time to settle into my habit of recording the ups and downs of life with my family. I haven't even peeked at this blog for at least 6 months, but when I started looking today, I didn't want to stop. So many memories that fall into the forgotten category but for the blog. SO, I'll make no attempt to catch up, only to bring you up to date.
The last I remember we were moving from the little farm house and wondering where God was going to take us. He led us from one small farm house to one much larger (to us) farm house and we have loved our year here. There are fields and a creek and more than enough room for the kids to roam. We have a wonderful neighbor in the fields behind us and we couldn't be happier or more thankful for what God has provided.
The kids have grown SO much. They change so fast and I am relishing this new season of no diapers, no cribs, no high chairs and almost no strollers. I just started school this week with the three oldest, and the twins just tag along and listen in. My hopes for the year ahead are to grow in grace with my children that we might be a house filled with cheer and love for one another. I am not a naturally cheerful person, so I have had much to overcome and I hope to see God changing me through a heart of thankfulness and a will to be cheerful to my family! It's going to be a great year!
The last I remember we were moving from the little farm house and wondering where God was going to take us. He led us from one small farm house to one much larger (to us) farm house and we have loved our year here. There are fields and a creek and more than enough room for the kids to roam. We have a wonderful neighbor in the fields behind us and we couldn't be happier or more thankful for what God has provided.
The kids have grown SO much. They change so fast and I am relishing this new season of no diapers, no cribs, no high chairs and almost no strollers. I just started school this week with the three oldest, and the twins just tag along and listen in. My hopes for the year ahead are to grow in grace with my children that we might be a house filled with cheer and love for one another. I am not a naturally cheerful person, so I have had much to overcome and I hope to see God changing me through a heart of thankfulness and a will to be cheerful to my family! It's going to be a great year!
Comments
Grandma