finally fixed and so many changes
My computer has been giving me trouble for months and I have finally fixed it thanks to my kids all being sick in bed today. I sat here all morning solving things I know nothing about. We'll see how long it lasts....
After so much time and work looking for a house to buy and considering so many factors, the Lord has clearly closed the door for us and we have decided to certainly not buy at this time. That leaves us looking for a place to rent which leaves us wondering where, what, for how long and ultimately, what is God's plan for us?? So many factors for us to weigh and we are sensing stronger than ever that God is telling us "Wait on me. Don't reach, don't fret, don't plan; just wait on me."
I've had this verse going through my head for months now and it has continued to minister to my heart in what has been a really emotionally difficult time. I don't want to move again. I don't want to move again in another year. I want to settle down and stay put. I want to know what is coming and where we are going. And yet, God has so faithfully settled my heart and emotions again and again and given me courage to wait on Him! To wait on my kind Father who will not give a stone to His child who asks for a piece of bread. And so we know that He will strengthen our hearts and provide for our needs!
and the twins are still so much work. So much for the two year mark. We're aiming for the 4 year mark now.... certainly they will be easier by then! Little stinkers. But they are so sweet and so cute! especially when they come out of their rooms naked-- after every nap.
Psalm 27:14 Wait on the Lord: Be of good courage and He shall strengthen your heart. Wait, I say, on the Lord.
After so much time and work looking for a house to buy and considering so many factors, the Lord has clearly closed the door for us and we have decided to certainly not buy at this time. That leaves us looking for a place to rent which leaves us wondering where, what, for how long and ultimately, what is God's plan for us?? So many factors for us to weigh and we are sensing stronger than ever that God is telling us "Wait on me. Don't reach, don't fret, don't plan; just wait on me."
I've had this verse going through my head for months now and it has continued to minister to my heart in what has been a really emotionally difficult time. I don't want to move again. I don't want to move again in another year. I want to settle down and stay put. I want to know what is coming and where we are going. And yet, God has so faithfully settled my heart and emotions again and again and given me courage to wait on Him! To wait on my kind Father who will not give a stone to His child who asks for a piece of bread. And so we know that He will strengthen our hearts and provide for our needs!
and the twins are still so much work. So much for the two year mark. We're aiming for the 4 year mark now.... certainly they will be easier by then! Little stinkers. But they are so sweet and so cute! especially when they come out of their rooms naked-- after every nap.
Psalm 27:14 Wait on the Lord: Be of good courage and He shall strengthen your heart. Wait, I say, on the Lord.
Comments
Grandma
Melanie