my dilemma


I could totally handle twins- if I could have them one at a time.

Comments

Anonymous said…
How much ended up on the floor vs the mouths?

Grandma
becky.onelittle said…
But they're twice as cute!

Elizabeth has been the hardest one year old! She's fives times as fast- she thinks fast, talks fast, runs fast, everything- she can even think faster than her daddy and always has an answer ready to head him off in her own direction. It drives me crazy even though it's so cute right now. But seriously, by the time she's 3 or even 2.5- we're going to be in serious trouble! And she's such a tomboy! She growls and roars and loves things like saws and drills and hammers and legos and blacksmiths and dirt. She really loves dirt.

All that to say- your twins are probably twice the trouble of twins who don't have 3 big brothers and sisters :) I know Loubie is our biggest 'handful'
Jodi said…
Thought of you!

http://www.feminagirls.com/2010/03/09/well-maybe/
Anonymous said…
I'd love to get another update on the fam! Missing you, Cous.

---Amber

Popular Posts