happy 7th
Our big boy is seven years old today! No longer our little guy, in fact this is the first year that I feel that sort of pressure that he's closer to being big than being small... Only 3 years and he is ten, 5 years and he's twelve!!, 6 years till a teenager!!!! And like I'm sure all mom's feel, I on one hand ache over the loss of my baby, and on the other rejoice over the years to come and the wonder of this boy that God has created as he grows and blossoms- until one day I hope a man who fears and trusts the Lord stands before me. I miss holding my little one in my arms, rocking him to sleep, wiping his nose, picking him up. I love watching him grow, talking things through, listening to his own thoughts and perceptions. I just love him.
Lukie Joe, our big boy is growing up! You're seven years old today. Praise God for the way that He has cared for you through these years. Praise him that this year He healed your eczema, he helped your heart to see your need for him and He has helped you along the beginning journey of learning to listen to His voice and obey. We love you so deeply Luke. You are a treasure to our hearts, greater than any treasure we could dig up on this earth. Happy Birthday baby. It's going to be a great year we'll have, you and us! You're a special and valuable part of our family Luke, and we wouldn't be the same without you!!
With deep love from our hearts,
Daddy and Momma
Comments