boxer issues

That's his "boxer" pose.


I just bought Luke his first real boxers. He's so narrow that they've always been too big for him, so he was thrilled when I told him I thought they might fit now. We grabbed up six pairs at Walmart and he has been hopping around the house like a minnie Rocky punching the air with all his might (that is why they're called boxers, right?)
After several minutes of boxing he came to me to let me know there was a hole in the front that I was gonna need to sew up. After explaining the hole he still insisted that it would be best if I just sewed that up. :)

Comments

JamieB said…
ahahahah! that is so funny!!
oh, i needed that... thanks!
becky.onelittle said…
That's sooo funny. We've been having tick issues here, and I've instituted strip tick checks on all three boys nightly. Micaela has to leave the room, but I didn't think it was offending Elizabeth to let her stay (and that way I can watch her right?). Two nights ago, Gabe turned around to let me check those private areas where ticks like to hide and Elizabeth was there and ready. She reached right up and yanked his chain! I turned him around to hide my grin, scooted her away and pushed Gabe to Ian for a recheck, when she waltzed up to Asher and got him! I could not stop laughing, and now she's banashed to the play room during tick inspections ;)
Jodi said…
That is hilarious! I would be laughing out loud, except everyone is sleeping but me!

Popular Posts