Home Sweet Grandma's House

Long story short- we moved into my mom and dad's house over the last week. It has been a very long, tiring week and we are so glad to be in and settled. Joe still has lots of work to do at the old house to get it prepared for renting or selling... still not sure which we'll do, but we're leaning toward renting it out, I think, maybe. :) Anyway, the timing was perfect to move in with my mom and dad (they are going to be on the road for work intermittently for a couple of years) and we are so blessed to have a GREAT mom and dad to live with. The kids feel like they moved into a corner of heaven with G & G there every day and they are totally settled here. Joe and I are thankful and peaceful and also blessed by my mom and dad's company and graciousness. We're really excited to see what God has planned for our lives and praise Him for how He provides for us. Joe's new job (another great praise for how God provided!) is going well and he enjoys being in construction so much. The kids are growing, potty training, learning to talk and all over sweet.

Comments

JamieB said…
i was wondering where you were... haven't seen your posts lately. can't wait to see what God has planned for you guys, as well.
becky.onelittle said…
I've been missing you. I tried calling several times last week and wondered about you. So what's the new job? I think you should take your address and phone number off the blog- but I'm still a closet intel/security nerd. We miss you guys. Our tenth anniversary is this year. We're trying to talk ourselves into a visit, but we really don't have the money :( I'm glad everythings allright. Love you, Becky
becky.onelittle said…
Oooohhh, you took them off before I wrote them down! Email them to me please :) becky.onelittle AT gmail DOT com
Jodi said…
I missed this before you removed the address...are you still in the same area?

We are moving to D.C. in June!! Would love to see you before we go. We'll be passing through there around the end of May.

Popular Posts