Emi chores




I've been so pleased with Emi's progress with her chores. She's really eager to learn new things and loves to do housework. She's become very good at sweeping the kitchen and dining room-- always very thorough, pulling all the chairs out and seeking out any missed items with diligence. I've been especially impressed that she has stopped coming to me to ask for help with the dust pan and has figured it out on her own! I walked into the kitchen yesterday as she was saying in her sweet little voice, "There, all-done!"-- just as she was sweeping the last little bit of dirt into the heater vent.

Comments

JamieB said…
ahhh--ahhhh---ahhhh- choo! now you know why you've been sneezing more - and where those cheez-it crumbs that were flying in the air yesterday came from! soo cute!
Anonymous said…
Well, it worked didn't it Em! Good for you working so hard!!

Grandma
Jennifer said…
That is so cute. I love reading your posts Vicki. I just got a gmail account and can finally leave messages. We started a blog www.4partharmonyblog.blogspot.com

Popular Posts