One!


w


What a year, or two. I can hardly believe we're already here. Really was just yesterday that I heard I was having twins and I started this amazing journey with these two incredible miracles. Every child is a miracle and I definitely have marveled at different times over all of my children, but the twins are different. It's difficult to explain, but even after a year I still don't feel like I can get my mind around it. To look at these two children who look so much the same, are the same size, same development, and yet totally different people. I say it almost every day with total wonder in my heart: "There are two of you!" It has been a wonderful journey to take. I often feel like I am on the outside watching them, like they have their own connection that somehow keeps me a little on the outside, even though they are my precious girls.
Anyway, we made it. It's a special day! One! The girls had two little parties, one with cousins and one last night with just our family. They LOVED the chocolate pudding with whip cream until it was gone and they were a mess and then they were not happy anymore.
You're here girls! I know, it's been a year already, but I still feel like I'm processing the reality of you. You are such a delight. Because there are two of you, your differences and peculiarities stand out to us and so we have had so much fun getting to know you. We're so glad there are two of you as there is plenty to go around and we just can't get enough of you. I remember that first week with you home- you were so tiny. We would hold you in one hand and pass you around that way. I don't think we ever got a picture of it... sad we didn't, but it's amazing to remember how little you were and to see you now! Full of life and laughter and spunk! And sweet to overflowing! We love you babies. Our little girls. Praise Jesus that he thought to bless our family with the wonder of you two! I am just loving every day of you and so thankful you're alive! Happy Birthday babies! The Lord bless you both and keep you. The Lord make his face shine upon you and give you peace!

All our love to you Tessa True and Lydia Mae!

~Daddy and Momma

Comments

Popular Posts