I made some brownies.
Luke: "I like brownies best either warm out of the oven, or frozen, or just normal out of the pan. These are just so good, I'd eat 'em any way!"
Emi: "Yeah, and they're not even burnt or hard like a rock or anything!"

Comments

becky.onelittle said…
Do you often make things that are burnt or hard like a rock? And then do you make them eat them? Just curious =) I heard about your weekend away! Miss you.
becky.onelittle said…
Do you often make things that are burnt or hard like a rock? And then do you make them eat them? Just curious =) I heard about your weekend away! Miss you.
becky.onelittle said…
I don't know how that double post happened... On the subject of kids and food, I'll share a funny. This week we're grocery poor because of some car parts and a medical bill. So our meals have been pretty small, and yesterday I made a huge pot of pinto beans. I meant to have them ready at lunch, but it didn't happen so the kids ate apples and grapes- divided by five it wasn't much. I didn't eat because I was busy. When they realised we were having beans for dinner the four older ones went running through the house screaming and laughing "BEANS, we're gonna eat BEANS!!!" It was hysterical, and made me feel bad that I didn't feed them more at lunch!
Vicki said…
No, I don't often burn things, and I never make them eat it if I do... thought they'd probably eat brownies even burnt to a crisp!

Popular Posts