lil' stinkers

I've sort of relished in the slowness of the twins, not wanting them to grow so fast and yet always being so busy with two babies that I feel like it's all going to be a blur a year from now. They've been a little behind with most things-- still just scooting around, barely sitting, just got their first tooth... all things that the others did closer to six months than ten months. But yesterday they must have talked about things and decided it was time. I walked in after their nap to find them both sitting up in their beds waiting for me. I was stunned as they've never done that before. After squealing and delighting over their accomplishment I brought them out to the kitchen to finish unloading the dishwasher. As I was working they crawled over and pulled themselves up to standing on the dishwasher door. And tomorrow they'll be driving a car.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Grandma was teaching Lydia how to stand up the other day. They must have talked about it. Em and I cheered when we saw her sit for the first time too. Must have thought okay, this is cool.

Grandma Schwartz :)

Popular Posts