I'm so busy that blogging has dropped off of my radar. So much to do with all these babes. Just diapers and feedings take about 25 percent of my day! Maybe not that much, but you know. The kids are growing so fast and so tall and so sweet. I am of course loving them more with every day and learning so much more about them and from them. The twins are back to sleeping all night (whew!) and now eat 3 meals a day, along with 4 nursings and a nighttime bottle. Ben gave up his attempts at crawling out of bed and is quite content to stay there and wait for me (whew!). Joe has been busy working and also working on our house, which of course is a never-ending project. I'm absolutely thrilled with "our" current project of opening up the wall between the kitchen and living room which has also entailed moving all major appliances in the kitchen. We are hopeful to tear out the very old cabinets and replace with new soon. It's been a great transformation so far as I can now cook and watch babies and also have enough room to have the three big ones in the kitchen helping me cook. Ben has a particular love for the kitchen (ha, ha, I'm laughing to myself-- his love is quite apparent by his stocky figure). Really, he especially loves to spend time on the counter next to me helping me cook and the new arrangement has been great for my little helpers. The twins are also now mobile, crawling all the way across the house to find me, which has created a whole new challenge for me! We are all doing well with so much to be thankful for. God has been faithful in teaching us and stretching us. We are growing in faith as we learn more of His ways and give up less of our own (which is always painful to some extent). We love seeing growth in our lives though and look forward to the days ahead, as busy as they may be. The kids and I have developed such love for reading some great books together through the evening hours (with Daddy often listening in as he works). Our evening reads have become a special together time and I often am so caught up in the reading that I go well past "bedtime". Our current read is The Prince and the Pauper by Mark Twain. Luke's vocabulary has grown leaps and bounds and it is so fun to hear him expressing ideas and thoughts that come from our readings.
Tonight he asked Joe how many hot wheels there are in the world. Joe said he didn't know and Luke said "Well, can you state a opinion?"
And here is a pic of the twins today all dressed up for church. So cute you could eat em up! :)


Comments

Popular Posts