I love His faithfulness

Especially when He seems to be smiling with a twinkle in His eye as I sit here and balance the checkbook. Joe's work has been a little inconsistent over the last month or so, enough so that I've not been sure that we were going to have enough to pay our mortgage this month. I've had a couple of moments of feeling a little anxious only to be flooded with peace knowing that God always provides for all our needs and that we have nothing to lose knowing we have everything in Him. As I was sitting here balancing the checkbook to find out where we came out this month I just laughed a little when I made my final deduction, after paying all the other bills, and found that the exact amount left over is the exact amount- to the dollar, of our mortgage payment.

Comments

Popular Posts