profound and not-so-profound
Luke in the car yesterday was asking me how big heaven is. I told him I'm not sure but that our whole universe fits in the span of God's hand (showing him on my hand what the span is). He was quiet for a moment and then said "Man, then He's holding us right now."
a little later...
"Mom, which do you like better- McDonald's cheese or home cheese?"
a little later...
"Mom, which do you like better- McDonald's cheese or home cheese?"
Comments
Grandma Schwartz
Your family is beautiful! Every child is a doll. I only know 5 other children right now that might be cuter! Guess who they are? Hee..hee.. You gotta let Nana be proud of her own.
I was so glad to find your link on Rebecca's blogspot. I looked down thru your postings and caught up on your family. I'm so proud of young families like yours and Rebecca's.
Reggie (Becky's mom)
jennicj46@yahoo.com
-John