Happy Birthday!
Our little Benny Boy turned two Tuesday. What a wonderful day he had! We decorated the dining room and had a special breakfast for him (bagels and cream cheese, peaches, and OJ). He was SO excited that it was his birthday (he said "happy birthday, mine!" several times). Grandpa and Grandma came for dinner and cake/ice cream. Ben thoroughly enjoyed his cake--even licking the plate clean (which unfortunately we missed getting a picture of). It was a special day for our special boy.
Our big sweet, gentle Ben... we love you Ben-Ben! You are an incredible joy to our lives. Your unique, special personality is a treasure to our family and we would not be the same without you! I love your expressive face and your tender emotions. I love the way you say "Kay" and "Don't Please!" only after screeching and squealing. I love how you have learned to heft any chair you can find into the kitchen, crawl up and find your way into the cookie jar, raisin jar, granola jar and cereal box. I'm so glad you haven't figured out how to open the fridge! I love the way you sing in your sweet little voice and the way you pucker up your little lips to give kisses. You are a precious boy Ben and I can't wait to know you more! Happy Birthday baby. Has it really been two years already since I first held you in my arms??? My big little baby :) May you grow to love Jesus with your whole passionate little heart. May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make his face shine upon you and give you peace.

Comments
happy birthday to you...
happy birthday dear ben...
happy birthday to you...