what is wrong with me?
Do you know how I just spent my entire 2 hours of naptime- the only two hours of the day that are just mine? I moved the hutch from the kitchen (it has wheels and didn't scratch the floor except where it caught on that Hot Wheels that was underneath and made a 2 ft scratch in the wood before I noticed what that squeaky sound was). Then I moved the fridge, also on wheels. No scratches that time. Then I brought a dresser into the kitchen that I was sure would work better than what was there. Then I moved a couch in the living room in order to make room for the hutch that I was sure would look much better in the living room. When I was all done it all looked rediculous and I moved it ALL back where it was when I started. The good that I gleaned from this experience:
1. I found Ben's sandal that has been lost for a month.
2. I found a hidden hot wheel.
3. I cleaned under, around, and on top of the fridge.
4. I settled clearly in my mind that until we remodel our old kitchen, there is nothing more I can do to improve the kitchen with what I have in this house.
Just to note, this is all Joe's fault. He took me last week to "just look" at cabinets and talk about what we want to do in the kitchen.... someday. Luke just asked why I am so "that way" always rearranging furniture.
1. I found Ben's sandal that has been lost for a month.
2. I found a hidden hot wheel.
3. I cleaned under, around, and on top of the fridge.
4. I settled clearly in my mind that until we remodel our old kitchen, there is nothing more I can do to improve the kitchen with what I have in this house.
Just to note, this is all Joe's fault. He took me last week to "just look" at cabinets and talk about what we want to do in the kitchen.... someday. Luke just asked why I am so "that way" always rearranging furniture.
Comments