The girls get their hair done & Ben runs away

Ben had enough the other day. It's tough being Ben. He grabbed his insulated Costco bag, said "bye" and was out the door. He went straight to Emi's bike (as though he could ride it). When that didn't work, he ditched the bag to make another attempt. When that didn't work he changed plans and headed for the stroller. After a short stop to watch the airplane he attempted to mount the stroller. When that didn't work he pouted.



It was time for these little girls to get some pampering. It's hard eating and sleeping all day. So, they had their first visit to the "Momma Salon". Aren't they cute? Not much hair to work with, but so cute anyway:)

Lydie
&
Tess

And here we are at bath time. The girls hate bath time. I wish I could get a picture of them with their little lower lip pushed out. The cutest little pout I've ever seen.

Comments

Popular Posts