our new face
Had to update the blog face. I am surprised I have not changed it more frequently. My niece Clara says every time that she visits our home, the furniture is in a different place. I do like change, sometimes.
We have been SO busy. Really I feel like I get up in the morning and am going full speed until I drop in bed. My head hits the pillow and I am out within 2 minutes. I think that anyone having trouble getting to sleep at night ought to just find themselves a set of twins and I am certain all problems with sleep will be solved. :)
We are all doing quite well. Luke and Em are out running in the sprinkler enjoying our warm weather. They do love the sun. Ben is sleeping -or more likely sitting in his bed saying "NO." Poor boy does not have the sweetest disposition currently, though we do get tastes of his sweetness here and there and those times are a delight! I think maybe the adjustment with the twins has been hard for him and accentuated what is normally a stubborn time in kids. (I think they are the worst at 18 months...just before they can really communicate, but they have so much to say). The twins are vigorously sucking their fingers waiting for the next meal. They both suck their left index finger. Always makes me laugh because it seems like such an unlikely finger, and yet they both chose that one. Must be the genes. They are getting so big now, starting to scoot in circles when they cry and so alert to their surroundings. They love to smile and talk with you. Tess seems to have a little more, shall we say spirit. They both are sweet as pie! And we all love them, most of the time. Luke mentioned the other day that he'd like to send one back because they are too much work. He took it back the next morning. :)
We have been SO busy. Really I feel like I get up in the morning and am going full speed until I drop in bed. My head hits the pillow and I am out within 2 minutes. I think that anyone having trouble getting to sleep at night ought to just find themselves a set of twins and I am certain all problems with sleep will be solved. :)
We are all doing quite well. Luke and Em are out running in the sprinkler enjoying our warm weather. They do love the sun. Ben is sleeping -or more likely sitting in his bed saying "NO." Poor boy does not have the sweetest disposition currently, though we do get tastes of his sweetness here and there and those times are a delight! I think maybe the adjustment with the twins has been hard for him and accentuated what is normally a stubborn time in kids. (I think they are the worst at 18 months...just before they can really communicate, but they have so much to say). The twins are vigorously sucking their fingers waiting for the next meal. They both suck their left index finger. Always makes me laugh because it seems like such an unlikely finger, and yet they both chose that one. Must be the genes. They are getting so big now, starting to scoot in circles when they cry and so alert to their surroundings. They love to smile and talk with you. Tess seems to have a little more, shall we say spirit. They both are sweet as pie! And we all love them, most of the time. Luke mentioned the other day that he'd like to send one back because they are too much work. He took it back the next morning. :)
Comments
mark and gwen
blessings...lylah