Lesson of the week

When in doubt, don't proceed.

for example:

~You are almost sure you have enough time to take a shower before the babies wake up.
~The kids will probably like this meal.
~The twins should sleep long enough for me to take a nap.
~Your 18 month is surely capable of feeding himself oatmeal.
~There should be plenty of time to change a diaper before the bread burns.
~It shouldn't take more than an hour to run that errand.
~I will probably feel better tomorrow.

Really, it hasn't been all that bad-- most of the time. Really I am very glad to not be pregnant anymore-- though it was nice to sleep. Really the dark circles under my eyes are not that noticeable-- as long as I don't go out in daylight. Really my kids won't remember how many videos they watched during this time. Of course, they might not remember anything because their brains have turned to mush. At least I haven't cried yet. Or maybe I did one time.

Comments

Dana said…
After reading this, I wanted to laugh and groan! All at once I envy you and I don't =). So proud of you my friend- I know you are an amazing Mama!
Anonymous said…
Vic,
I think of you daily! Anytime I am frazzled, tired, etc...I think of you. How much more you must be feeling these things with 2! I can't even imagine it. I think you're super woman!
Love and Hugs,
Lu
Vicki said…
Thanx so much Candace and Lu...takes another Momma to really feel the agony :) I really appreciated your sweet words! Lu- been thinking of you too and can't wait to introduce our little girls:)

Popular Posts