finally!
daddy and his two new girls
lydia


big brother and sister

momma and girls in recovery
big brother and sister
proud great grandpa and grandma
I have been trying to get pictures of these little jewels up, but our DSL has been down for over a week and if you've ever tried to blog dial-up style then you know why I have been so delayed. If you haven't tried dial-up recently, you should- just to make you thankful.
On to better things... we introduce our babies. What a journey this has been- and it's only just begun. They are a blessing beyond words. They are so precious, so beautiful, so little. We're amazed. The big kids are all just loving the girls and the transition from 3 to 5 has been much smoother than I ever imagined it would be (probably thanks to the constant help of my mom and sister this last week) as well as the support and love of so many! I have also found the recovery from the c-section to be much better than anticipated (I was DREADING it, so didn't have very high expectations). I am healing well and feeling stronger every day. So far I don't think I feel much more tired than after one baby. The girls are eating great, sleeping good, and growing fast. The are acting in almost every way like full term babies.. they are just smaller :).
On to better things... we introduce our babies. What a journey this has been- and it's only just begun. They are a blessing beyond words. They are so precious, so beautiful, so little. We're amazed. The big kids are all just loving the girls and the transition from 3 to 5 has been much smoother than I ever imagined it would be (probably thanks to the constant help of my mom and sister this last week) as well as the support and love of so many! I have also found the recovery from the c-section to be much better than anticipated (I was DREADING it, so didn't have very high expectations). I am healing well and feeling stronger every day. So far I don't think I feel much more tired than after one baby. The girls are eating great, sleeping good, and growing fast. The are acting in almost every way like full term babies.. they are just smaller :).
Thank you for all of your congratulations and support! We love you all.
Comments
Jamie
We love you all-
fallafamily
Aunt Maribeth
Shelly Dyess (Schmidt)