5 days
36 weeks, 2 days



almost there! I can't believe it!!! I am feeling big, but not as huge as I imagined I'd feel at this stage. The girls are still breech, both with their heads up under my ribs which isn't a bad position for my comfort as I am tall and there is plenty of room for them. Beats all the pressure when they are turned head down. However, unless the lowest one turns I will be stuck with a c-section this Thursday. So, pray that little Tessa turns!!!!! I was thinking maybe if I smeared some banana split around my lower abdomen she might turns towards the sweets. :) By the way, I think I really look bigger than these pics... just the camera's distortion. And, the girls aren't that big. A week ago they were only 4 lb 10 oz (though that is an estimate by ultrasound...they are often wrong). Maybe they'll be around 5 lbs by the time they are born.
These are real pictures of the snow we had this week. It actually snowed a couple of days in a row. Hard to believe! I remember being due with Emily at this time four years ago and it was so hot we took Luke downtown to run in the fountain!
So, unless these girls decide to come sooner (which they could--I'm 3cm) then Thursday at 2pm it is. We'll put pictures up of our new bundles when they come. Would so appreciate all your prayers for their health and safety and for good doctors to care for us!
Comments
I will be thinking of you and praying for you guys - all 7 of you this week!
lots of love,
Jam