update
I went into labor and delivery this week with some steady contractions. They had to give me a shot of some drug that stopped the contractions quickly and had me down for a couple days until I saw my regular doctor. After seeing her, things are looking fine. My body has shown a little progression but there is a long way to go and no fears right now of imminent labor. I still am having to be down a lot and not much hard work or lifting (tell that to Ben) but I don't need to be on strict bedrest which is wonderful. The girls are still looking great. They are both feet down, with their heads together right up under my ribs (no wonder I never feel hungry) but are moving lots and look well. Two more weeks until I have another growth scan to check on how they are growing. So, from here we are just waiting and letting them grow as big as they can. 34 weeks is another milestone as they are typically well developed and would fare well by that time. That's only 4 weeks away! Can't hardly believe it! The Lord has certainly had his hand on us through these months.
The other kids are all doing well. They are very much looking forward to having two new sisters and one new Momma :) ... at least one that isn't so big and slow. Emily has felt like a well stocked Momma in her room surrounded by baby seats, clothes, blankets and such. She has had a regular nursery going on with her babies and all the variety of baby items. I walk in often and find a chair in front of the closet where she has crawled up to pull down some more new outfits for her twins to wear. She's turned into quite a little momma and I love finding her in bed at night with one baby on each side tucked under the covers with her! So precious the heart of a little girl!
Ben is saying so many words now and trying to repeat just about anything. My favorite is still his VERY sweet Hi! whenever he sees you after any amount of separation (even 30 seconds). And I just love how he puckers up his little lips and so readily passes on his MAW! kisses. He is a sweet little boy.
And Luke is growing and learning and keeping us on our toes. He's a tender hearted boy that brings us great blessing.
Again I say thank you to all who have prayed us through these months. We have been so loved and supported!
The other kids are all doing well. They are very much looking forward to having two new sisters and one new Momma :) ... at least one that isn't so big and slow. Emily has felt like a well stocked Momma in her room surrounded by baby seats, clothes, blankets and such. She has had a regular nursery going on with her babies and all the variety of baby items. I walk in often and find a chair in front of the closet where she has crawled up to pull down some more new outfits for her twins to wear. She's turned into quite a little momma and I love finding her in bed at night with one baby on each side tucked under the covers with her! So precious the heart of a little girl!
Ben is saying so many words now and trying to repeat just about anything. My favorite is still his VERY sweet Hi! whenever he sees you after any amount of separation (even 30 seconds). And I just love how he puckers up his little lips and so readily passes on his MAW! kisses. He is a sweet little boy.
And Luke is growing and learning and keeping us on our toes. He's a tender hearted boy that brings us great blessing.
Again I say thank you to all who have prayed us through these months. We have been so loved and supported!
Comments