I put together a crib for the girls today (yeah Craigslist!) and afterwards realized I was overdoing it a little and had to lay down. Ben and Emi had been up on my bed reading and watching me and so I laid down by them to rest for awhile. I knew the kids were hungry and waiting for me to make lunch, so I knew my time was limited. After just a few minutes Luke walked in and said "I was thinking I'll make lunch today. I was thinking a PB &J and some carrotts and grapes. How many carrotts and grapes do you think would be good?"

I told him 3 carrotts and 8 grapes. After several quiet minutes I came out to find sandwiches made for the kids (Ben's crust cut off) and exactly 3 carrotts and 8 grapes. What a boy!

Comments

JamieB said…
what a good helper, and how do i get one?
seriously... what a sweet, great thing for a little guy to do.
brase yourself said…
Sounds like he's all trained for when the babies get here!
becky.onelittle said…
That's enough to make me buy sliced bread! I won't let Micaela use my bread knife, so I haven't reached that point yet. I had a baby shower last week and used my money to buy a new girly looking and- more importantly- stable portacrib for baby. I've been washing clothes, cleaning out everyone's drawers, and setting up a nursery area in our room for the last couple days. These last few weeks have really snuck up on me! I know I'm writing a book :) I mostly wanted to tell you before I forgot that Math U See will send you a free demo DVD in the mail if you request it from their web page. I found it helpfull. I'd send you mine, but you'll probably get it faster from them ;)

Popular Posts