where do they learn this stuff??
Emi: "I'm dead Luke."
Luke: "Then I'll have to bury you now."
Emi: "You mean, you're going to put me in the ground and cover me with dirt?"
Luke: "Yep."
Emi: "Then I will be very dirty when I get to heaven--and I DON'Twant to be dirty when I get to heaven."
Luke: "Well Emi, everyone has to go into the ground when they die."
Emi: "No Luke!-- you can put me in a nice box first so I won't get dirty."
Luke: "Then I'll have to bury you now."
Emi: "You mean, you're going to put me in the ground and cover me with dirt?"
Luke: "Yep."
Emi: "Then I will be very dirty when I get to heaven--and I DON'Twant to be dirty when I get to heaven."
Luke: "Well Emi, everyone has to go into the ground when they die."
Emi: "No Luke!-- you can put me in a nice box first so I won't get dirty."
Comments