oops

It's Joe's birthday tomorrow and he has been feeling a little down about turning 40. Guess he just felt too young to be 40 already. I was giving him a pep talk yesterday about coming into a great new stage of life...
This morning he called me and said he had something funny to tell me. His brother's birthday is today, so Joe called this morning to congratulate him. His brother asked him how he felt about turning 39. "Oh no! I'm fourty tomorrow!" said Joe. His brother informed him that Joe has been nine years older than John all their life and John just turned 30 today, so Joe is most definitely only turning 39.
Well, I'm pregnant so you can't blame me :) and Joe, he's married to me pregnant so you can't blame him.
Guess I have another year to plan a big 40th birthday bash. Guess it's really good I didn't plan one this year.

Comments

Hallarious! I laughed out loud for reals!! :)
brase yourself said…
So funny. Happy Birthday! Way to be 39...again.

Brases
Nanna Momma said…
Happy Birthday Joe! I thought only Jack Benny got to be 39 for years.
SchwartzCats said…
Joe - i don't keep track of my age either! :)

People kinda look at me strange when they ask and it takes me a few seconds to calculate.

-J

Popular Posts