update on us
Wanted to take the time to give a little update on our fam.... the babies are still doing well and growing. I've been working hard on packing in the food to get them as big as possible. At 22 weeks I already feel out of room and seldom feel much like eating. Takes real effort to remind myself to eat every couple of hours. Too bad it doesn't work that way when I'm not pregnant...
I'm already experiencing lots of contractions, just about any time I am up and about which has severely limited my "up and about" capability. My family is such a support as well as several friends that the Lord has blessed us through. We are still just dreaming of our precious little girls. I can hardly wait to hold them in my arms.
Emily is still healing well from her broken leg. She still has some limp, but is showing improvement. Luke is my sweet Luke, always loving and testing and loving and testing :)...
Ben is taking some steps which I will get on the camera soon. They are all loving the celebration of Christmas, and hoping for more snow!
Joe and I would so appreciate your prayers as we walk through this time. So much taking place in our hearts and minds as we try and prepare for two new ones.
and for a funny little story....
I sent Luke in to tell Emi a story while she was sitting on the toilet. (I often sit on the step stool and read to her while she "waits"). This was his story:
Once upon a time there was a sweet little Emi and a sweet little Luke who came to tell her a sweet little bedtime story. So, while she was sitting on the toilet a shark came up in the toilet--a shark as big as this whole house. And he ate Emi all up for a little bedtime snack. And then he swam away. The end.
Emi crying: Luke! That is not a good story and it makes me very sad!
I'm already experiencing lots of contractions, just about any time I am up and about which has severely limited my "up and about" capability. My family is such a support as well as several friends that the Lord has blessed us through. We are still just dreaming of our precious little girls. I can hardly wait to hold them in my arms.
Emily is still healing well from her broken leg. She still has some limp, but is showing improvement. Luke is my sweet Luke, always loving and testing and loving and testing :)...
Ben is taking some steps which I will get on the camera soon. They are all loving the celebration of Christmas, and hoping for more snow!
Joe and I would so appreciate your prayers as we walk through this time. So much taking place in our hearts and minds as we try and prepare for two new ones.
and for a funny little story....
I sent Luke in to tell Emi a story while she was sitting on the toilet. (I often sit on the step stool and read to her while she "waits"). This was his story:
Once upon a time there was a sweet little Emi and a sweet little Luke who came to tell her a sweet little bedtime story. So, while she was sitting on the toilet a shark came up in the toilet--a shark as big as this whole house. And he ate Emi all up for a little bedtime snack. And then he swam away. The end.
Emi crying: Luke! That is not a good story and it makes me very sad!
Comments