I bundled the kids up and sent them all out to play today while the sun was out a little. They had lots of fun--except Ben who hasn't been in a "fun" mood for a few days. A while later Emi came into the room and said "Mom, did you know that when I was outside I heard God talk to me?"
mom: "You did? What did He say?"
Emi: "He said (now whispering) 'Obey'."
mom: "Oh, that's good honey. Did He say anything else?"
Emi: "Yes, He said 'I know your parents'. I could hear Him talk in my ear."
mom: "You did? What did He say?"
Emi: "He said (now whispering) 'Obey'."
mom: "Oh, that's good honey. Did He say anything else?"
Emi: "Yes, He said 'I know your parents'. I could hear Him talk in my ear."
Comments
I am glad you were listening when God talked in your ear. He talks to grandma too. Especially when I read the Bible.
Grandma