We just returned from our ultrasound and were so blessed to see these two perfect little babies alive and well. Baby A moved "her" hand for us and they both took very clear pictures. The heartbeats were strong and all is well. We will have another in 3 weeks to see how they are progressing in growth and will find at that time what the sex is. It was amazing to see them. I have always been awed to see a picture of my baby growing inside of me. To see two in there was almost unbelievable. I have had some sensations of movement, but wasn't sure... and have also thought that I could tell right where they were, but thought maybe I was crazy. I was amazed again to have him go straight to those two spots and say "there is baby A and there is baby B" right where I thought they were. The babies are just about 3 inches and yet on the screen we could see their legs and arms and fingers and toes. Their profiles reminded me most of Emi's ultrasound pics. Thanks so much to all who have prayed for the health of our babes. We are so blessed and thank God for giving us life.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
love
j