Luke has always been a very affectionate boy. He loves to call me by a variety of sweet little pet names. Just recently he has begun greeting me with "There's my sweet little chubby Momma." Joe corrected him at first and said that "Sweet little Momma" is probably best, but Luke has not been able to contain himself. He's often addressed Ben as "our sweet little chubber" and so this new title for me is just coming from the affection of his heart as he sees this belly of mine growing daily. Besides, I was thinking last night that when I am the size of our house "sweet little chubby Momma" might sound kind of nice.
Only two more days till my ultrasound. There are few (very few) moments that I have anticipated with such enthusiasm as I am this chance to see my babies alive and well. I'm so thankful for the many, many people that have taken the time to check and to pray and to encourage. It has lifted my heart towards trust so many times. I will give an update after the ultrasound!
Only two more days till my ultrasound. There are few (very few) moments that I have anticipated with such enthusiasm as I am this chance to see my babies alive and well. I'm so thankful for the many, many people that have taken the time to check and to pray and to encourage. It has lifted my heart towards trust so many times. I will give an update after the ultrasound!
Comments