Wiping Luke is not one of my favorite activities. I try to get it done and get out of there. I felt bad when I heard him saying the other day that I wipe way harder than Grandma, so decided I had better put a little more gentle into it. I was just now trying to do that and Luke hopped down and said "Perfect Mom! Just perfect. I wish you could do it like that every time!" ha, ha, it just makes me laugh. I wish our kids could remember these things. Guess that's why I'm blogging it:) things to show to his sweetheart someday.
Ben was a fun party boy. He loved his presents, was a little unsure about how to get the whipped cream in his mouth without touching it (he doesn't like things on his hands) and utterly rejected the hamburger. Here's some pic's of the party and one of Luke and Emily, both at one.


Comments

Popular Posts