Well, the shock of our lives, we found out yesterday that I am pregnant with twins. I have little to say about it. It's hard to talk with your jaw sitting on the table. I would cherish your prayers as I head into this unknown territory. Two new babes. Wow!
I was laying in bed last night, having trouble sleeping and thinking about these babies. The Lord has placed them there in that dark, safe place and is carefully knitting them together according to His perfect plan. They will be with no mistake, exactly as He has designed them. And we will love them for as long or as little as he leaves them in our care. He is too great for words! We praise Him, even when our minds are too limited to know how. What a wonderful God we serve. And we say thank you for Your gifts dear Lord.
I was laying in bed last night, having trouble sleeping and thinking about these babies. The Lord has placed them there in that dark, safe place and is carefully knitting them together according to His perfect plan. They will be with no mistake, exactly as He has designed them. And we will love them for as long or as little as he leaves them in our care. He is too great for words! We praise Him, even when our minds are too limited to know how. What a wonderful God we serve. And we say thank you for Your gifts dear Lord.
Comments
mark and gwen