Ben peed through the screen today. I took his diaper off after a blueberry bath in his highchair and set him down as I went to get another. When I got back he was standing at the screen door... happy.
Luke and Emi cuddling with me earlier...
Luke: "Mom, you are so sweet. It's just too good to be true. You're sweet as sweet peas (we've been loving snap peas out of our garden this year)."
Emi: "YEAH, you are sweet Momma.... like a quesadilla!"
and aside from that my children bickered all day long and drove me crazy. I'm thinking about sending them to baby boot camp. That does exist right?
Luke and Emi cuddling with me earlier...
Luke: "Mom, you are so sweet. It's just too good to be true. You're sweet as sweet peas (we've been loving snap peas out of our garden this year)."
Emi: "YEAH, you are sweet Momma.... like a quesadilla!"
and aside from that my children bickered all day long and drove me crazy. I'm thinking about sending them to baby boot camp. That does exist right?
Comments