vacation time

on our way...


having fun...



on the way home...



just returned yesterday from four days of camping with our family (my side). We had so much fun out in the woods! In my opinion there are few things more beautiful than a lake with sun shining on it surrounded by mountains covered with trees. It was so pretty. It had been many years since I camped and was the first for our kids. They loved it! Even Ben had a good time. Emily loved her first experience of swimming freely (outside of our kiddie pool) and Luke loved the days of playing with cousins. I think Ben loved that he got to sleep right by me and nurse whenever he wanted (so as not to wake the whole campground). We came back refreshed and exhausted :) more pics here.

Comments

becky.onelittle said…
I love the slideshow! The music was perfect. Joe in the mirror is a good photo. Do you scrap book?
Vicki said…
I've done a little, but I'm not committed...:) takes too much time. Blogging is easier and quicker!
Anonymous said…
Grandma and grandpa love to see our kiddos following the Lord as they appreciate all He has done and give Him glory with their lives. Really nice work Vic and such a pleasure to peruse daily. I love you sweety.
Jodi said…
Wait...is that Zach with braces? And Drew next to him?

I had just assumed all of your little nieces and nephews had stopped growing up since I had last seen them. I don't know if you want to post it on here, but you'll have to tell me how many you have and how old they are these days. It seems there have been some additions and at maybe one on the way? Wow!
Vicki said…
haha, yes, they are growing...zach, drew, annie, abigail, rebeckah, clara, tim, audrey, thaddeus, and one on the way...and then my 3. Tremendous blessing!

and thanks "anonymous" :)

Popular Posts