Luke at a glance

Luke stayed up with Joe and I during nap time. We asked him these questions:

What's your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Play with my new letter toy.

What would you like to do when you grow up?
Work with Daddy.

Who is your favorite Bible character? Why?
God, because He died on the cross for our sins.

What would someone be surprised to know about you?
That I clean the whole house without anyone asking me to.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
The ice cream shop.

If you could paint your room any color, what color would it be? Why?
Gold, cause I love gold.

What's your favorite joke?
reaches over and points to Joe's shirt and then flips Joe's nose when he looks down.

What's your favorite animal?
Horse, because I love to ride them.

When is your birthday?
August 24th.

What's one of your favorite ways to help people?
Pay a bill for them without them asking.

*follow up question: Have you ever done that?
Noooo

What are you most thankful for?
My sweet baby brother.

What's your favorite holiday? Why?
Easter, because it's when God came back after he died.

Out of anyone, who would you most like to be like?
A knight.

Who is your favorite person?
Daddy!!
*Momma's follow up question: Who is your second favorite person?
Benjamino
*Momma's follow up question: Who is your third favorite person?
You (whew!)

Comments

Popular Posts