round 4
had another round of vomiting from Luke. Three nights in a row. Not sure how many times a poor child can be sick with a stomach ailment, but Luke must be setting some kind of record. I finally un-bunked the beds so that I no longer have to clean up drips of puke from Luke's pillow, down the side of the bed, onto Emily's bed and across the floor. He is now able to hop right off of his bed. (actually, he sleeps with a big pan now). and when we finally finished this last episode and I finally got all the blankets and sheets washed for the umpteenth time, Emily wet her bed and all the blankets were pulled once again. She so sweetly came to me at 5am and said "um mom, I peed a tiny little bit, but it's ok).
wouldn't trade them for the world though!!
wouldn't trade them for the world though!!
Comments