Over the last month waking up to one of my children either in the midst of or having just completed vomiting has nearly become routine. So much so that I have seriously decided making my menu out for the next couple of weeks not based on what sounds good, but on what I would like to see two, three, four or in last nights case, five times in a row. I would make a list of favorites to include bananas and toast which both maintain a fairly sweet smell and non-disgusting texture. On the top of my disgusting list I would definitely include spaghetti, anything red, and meats of most variety. And while I am on the topic of disgusting... yesterday (prior to the vomiting) I spent 20 minutes cleaning slug off of Luke's hands. Soap didn't remove it. DAWN didn't remove it. Only scraping it with my fingernails (which brings my mind back to the vomiting issue) was effective in removing the massive amount of slug slime dripping from his hands. I'm not sure what he did with the slug, only that "Daddy said I could play with it" and I am fairly sure that the slug is no longer alive and suffered a somewhat cruel death. I only told him to be sure and not touch the slug next time unless it was with a stick.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments