Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
The Starting Family
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
April 29, 2007
It's set in stone
Joe poured cement last night in our back yard and we took the opportunity to make our mark on this property. Not sure if we can ever leave now....
Comments
Jodi
said…
Vic, I started my own blog for the baby here: http://jodisue.blogspot.com/
I hope you don't mind that I linked your blog on my page.
JamieB
said…
great to see you guys! I clicked on the pic of you and Em and all i saw was Emily's hair! She has gorgeous hair! And I know, as a mom of 2 girlies now, I don't want them to get wrapped up in appearances, but I would love it if they had Emily's hair!
Popular Posts
September 09, 2014
Sisters
May 14, 2014
Yuuuuukkke.
Comments
I hope you don't mind that I linked your blog on my page.