Emily is THREE!







Emi turned three yesterday... *sigh*... she's not my little baby anymore, but then again she'll always be my little baby. She had a wonderful birthday. Woke up to the dining room decorated with pink streamers and bows and a pretty table. We had Grandpa and Grandma over for lunch and cake. Emily was delighted by her special day (and is still delighted...I hear her laying in bed right now singing "it's my birthday, it's my birthday"). It was a beautiful sunny day - perfect for enjoying her box of bubbles from Grandma and her new big girl bike from Dad and Mom ( a cute little find from Craigslist.com). I am without pic's, but here's a couple recent ones of the kiddos.







Comments

I love your blog, Vick! Your kids are so sweet and very photogenic. :)
hope to see you this summer at the MBC reunion. love, (elisa)beth brawleyfam.blogspot.com

Popular Posts