it's a strike!

It's finally happened... we are all sick. I thought maybe I was going to narrowly escape, but I did not. The poor babies have been sick all week. Luke is mostly better. Emily still has an earache and says there is "something in there". I think maybe they are just plugged. I hope it's not an earwig...
Who's that famous magician who could break free from chains to get out of a box? I think Ben is going to be a little like him. Just looked over as I type and he was hanging from his swing with one hand holding on and his head still in the seat. He has a way of squirming out of anything that he isn't tied into (I had the tray latched down and he forced it open). He wasn't even going to fuss on his plunge to the hard wood floor. Maybe he's a dare devil or maybe just really laid back. (*Joe notes that Ben is sufficiently cushioned to withstand the fall).
Just glad it is Sunday.. our day of rest... if only my kids could understand the word rest...

Comments

Popular Posts