i wanna have my cake and eat it too

was feeding Ben some pears and yogurt, which he loves and could not understand why he kept looking away and moaning at me. finally notice that he was eyeing the cake on the counter that he had an itty, bitty taste of last night. he wanted cake! course, he'd probably eat the table if I'd let him...

Comments

becky.onelittle said…
CAKE!?! I'm pretending to be that judgmental parent you sometimes meet at say- David's Bridal when your four year old girl is soaking wet from rain and trying on dresses while her three younger, wetter brothers are growling and playing in the mirrors. Anyway, Asher ate so much avocado today I thought I'd finally found a food he liked, but then he lost it all over the carpet which now has a bright green stain on it :)
Vicki said…
Yeah, well at least cake is the worst he's had...besides a little tiny bit of ice cream. At least I haven't given him a latte yet...not directly anyway....

Popular Posts