Dinner Dialogue
Luke: Mom, did I get freeze-breezed before?
Mom: I'm not sure Honey.
Emily: LUKE, don't talk about roars... I be scared.
Luke: Are you scared of seals?
Emily: Sometimes not, if the seals eats the roars then I not be scared.
translation:
Luke: Mom, have I ever had a brain freeze?
Mom: I'm not sure Honey.
Emily: LUKE, don't talk about bears... I'm scared of them. (?????)
Luke: Are you scared of seals? (??????)
Emily: Sometimes, but not if the seals eat the bears.
Mom: I'm not sure Honey.
Emily: LUKE, don't talk about roars... I be scared.
Luke: Are you scared of seals?
Emily: Sometimes not, if the seals eats the roars then I not be scared.
translation:
Luke: Mom, have I ever had a brain freeze?
Mom: I'm not sure Honey.
Emily: LUKE, don't talk about bears... I'm scared of them. (?????)
Luke: Are you scared of seals? (??????)
Emily: Sometimes, but not if the seals eat the bears.
Comments