I don't know
what is wrong. I don't even know if this post will appear. I can't seem to log into my blog most of the time, and when I do get in, everything goes insanely slow and I can't really post anything anyway. There's definitely no option for pictures. It just freezes. Not noticing any other problems on my computer, just with blogger...
so, I'll post someday when I can.
As for the news:
Joe and i found out we have to move from our farm house. The landlord is not going to renew our lease as he found a renter who wants to use the entire farm and will pay three times what we pay in rent. Huge disappointment for us as we have loved it here (for all of the 7 months we've been here), we don't know where to go, we just moved twice in the last year and we are tired of moving. So, we're looking for a house to buy.
Joe was layed off, again. It's not a big surprise, but it always knocks you down a bit. The construction field just isn't a strong one right now, and the Lord hasn't opened the door for a permanent position for Joe. So, he gets bumped around from job to job and we just keep thanking God that he has job after job to keep us fed and clothed (and totally cared for!).
The twins turned 2! Crazy little girls, so full of life and a true delight. Still can't believe I have twins. I'll probably still be saying that when they're forty.
Emily turned 6! My little girl is now a little lady and I just love her to death. She's so different from me and it has been quite a journey (that I'm sure has just begun) learning how to win her heart and trust and to hold her hand in life in a way that helps her to blossom. She's an amazing blessing!
And we have spent so much time looking at houses that little else has occupied our time and thoughts (besides what seems like never ending sickness...those yucky colds!)
We are thankful in the midst of all this because it has been a really tough time for us and we have learned that it's in the midst of those tough times (or maybe following those tough times...) that we see Jesus in a new way, and become a little more like Him, and come out loving Him more than we did before. So, we trudge on :)
so, I'll post someday when I can.
As for the news:
Joe and i found out we have to move from our farm house. The landlord is not going to renew our lease as he found a renter who wants to use the entire farm and will pay three times what we pay in rent. Huge disappointment for us as we have loved it here (for all of the 7 months we've been here), we don't know where to go, we just moved twice in the last year and we are tired of moving. So, we're looking for a house to buy.
Joe was layed off, again. It's not a big surprise, but it always knocks you down a bit. The construction field just isn't a strong one right now, and the Lord hasn't opened the door for a permanent position for Joe. So, he gets bumped around from job to job and we just keep thanking God that he has job after job to keep us fed and clothed (and totally cared for!).
The twins turned 2! Crazy little girls, so full of life and a true delight. Still can't believe I have twins. I'll probably still be saying that when they're forty.
Emily turned 6! My little girl is now a little lady and I just love her to death. She's so different from me and it has been quite a journey (that I'm sure has just begun) learning how to win her heart and trust and to hold her hand in life in a way that helps her to blossom. She's an amazing blessing!
And we have spent so much time looking at houses that little else has occupied our time and thoughts (besides what seems like never ending sickness...those yucky colds!)
We are thankful in the midst of all this because it has been a really tough time for us and we have learned that it's in the midst of those tough times (or maybe following those tough times...) that we see Jesus in a new way, and become a little more like Him, and come out loving Him more than we did before. So, we trudge on :)
Comments
Love, Melanie