it's in the blood

I'm carrying a baby in my left arm, a baby in my right arm, and a (cooled down) americano in my left hand. As I'm leaning down to set Lydia into her high chair I notice Tessa in my other arm lapping up the drips of coffee on the lid of my cup like a little puppy.

*note: please don't be alarmed by my juggling act of coffee and kids. Really, I would have left the coffee in the car except then my two year old would have drank it down before I got back out there-- another coffee lover! As it is, he found my cup and eagerly sipped out the last drops.

Comments

becky.onelittle said…
My kids think coffee is 'uhscusting' as do I :P They would think your kids are crazy!
JamieB said…
i knew i loved your kids! they prob had a latte everyday when they were nursing ;)
Jennifer said…
That is so cute Vicki. My kids love to sip my coffee too.

Popular Posts