I caught this of Emi sitting by the window waiting for her friends to show up for her tea party.

Emi girl! 5 years old! My girl you are growing and growing and I just love you more every day. You have a precious heart the way you love and take care of little Benny and your little sisters. I love to hear you talking to them in their cribs with your sweetest little voice. You will always be a wonderful big sister. I have loved watching you this year as you are growing and changing in so many ways. Learning to write and sounding out your letters; learning to jump over ditches and ride your bike. You are our precious girl and we love you so much. I just know that this next year is going to be a very special year as you learn to put your hope and trust in Jesus your Saviour. We love you so very deeply precious child. Happy Birthday baby! The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make His face shine upon you and give you peace.

All our hearts,
Your Momma and Daddy

Comments

Jennifer said…
Oh Vicki. I love this. They grow so fast don't they?
Vicki said…
Way too fast for my liking! :)
Jodi said…
Wow! So beautiful!
JamieB said…
what a great picture! definitely frame-worthy!!

Popular Posts